Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In the air with fresh-baked cookies

Tough to beat this: I dozed off on a recent flight to Washington, D.C. When I awoke, two warm chocolate chip cookies were sitting on my tray.

Thanks, Midwest Airlines! The best care in the air, indeed.

There were also two cookies on my seatmate's tray, which led to this moral dillemma (seriously - the cookies are good).

1. If I took just one, would he notice that he should have had two?

2. If he did notice, would he confront a stranger for taking his cookie?


After much deliberation I left the man's cookies alone. I wanted him to enjoy the same experience I had when he woke up.

Also, he was bigger than me.

5 comments:

LaurieJo said...

So which is better? Cookies or Mike Anderson?

Erick said...

I've had the Midwest in flight chocolate chip cookies and I'd have to vote for them. They are hot and delicious. Now they just need to hand out more milk than that little cup full.

DVD said...

Brian says, "What milk?! Dang, maybe that guy wasn't asleep after all!"

Brian said...

As a matter of fact, there was no milk with my cookies. Intriguing...

Brian said...

LaurieJo - Tough call, as talking with Mike Anderson was fun. But man, the cookies are delicious...

I'll have to go with "equally exciting, but different."