Sunday, June 22, 2008

I need a "Welcome to 2008" techy friend

I'm trying to figure out how to link all of my websites together (an old blog site, Facebook, Myspace, ILoveDavyJones.com), and I'm beginning to feel old. I programmed in Apple Basic as a 2nd grader and used to be able to build a computer, but things are much different now.

I'm buried in RSS and IPs and lots of numbers with multiple decimals (192.168.1.1 is my current favorite) as we've linked seemingly everything in our house to the wireless network.

I'm searching for a kind soul who can teach me how to use these new-fangled World Wide Web applications I've been hearing about -- and lead me through the pain if I ever upgrade my cell phone. Send your application to my Facebook e-mail. If I don't respond, try pinging me or something... or just send a note to CoolDude@juno.com. I think that address is still active from my 1996 entry into e-mail.

10 PRINT "THANKS!"
20 GOTO 10

No comments: